- J. Ahlberg, M. Ye, X. Li, L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, “A Framework for Management and Control of Microwave and Millimeter Wave Interface Parameters”, RFC 8432, October 2018.
- L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, I. Soto, “PMIPv6 multicast handover optimization by the Subscription Information Acquisition through the LMA (SIAL)”, RFC 7161, March 2014.
- J.C. Zuniga, L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, S. Jeon, Y. Kim, “Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for Proxy Mobile IPv6”, RFC 7028, September 2013.
Internet-drafts (adopted ones)
- K. Kompella, L.M. Contreras, “Resilient MPLS Rings”, draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-08, October 2018 (adopted by the MPLS WG).
- L. M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, H. Asaeda, N. Leymann, “Requirements for the extension of the IGMP/MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces”, draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-07, October 2018 (adopted by the PIM WG).
- I. Bryskin, X. Liu, Y. Lee, J. Guichard, L.M. Contreras, et al., “SF Aware TE Topology YANG Model”, draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-02 (work in progress), September 2018 (adopted by the TEAS WG).
- C.J. Bernardos, A. Akbar, , J.C. Zuniga, L.M. Contreras, P.A. Aranda, P. Lynch, “Network Virtualization Research Challenges”, draft-irtf-nfvrg-gaps-network-virtualization-10, September 2018, (adopted by the NFV RG).
- L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, D.R. López, M. Boucadair, P. Iovanna, “Cooperating Layered Architecture for SDN”, draft-contreras-layered-sdn-02, July 2018 (adopted by the SDN RG, now under ISE after dismantling of SDN RG).
- I.Bryskin, X. Liu, Y. Lee, J. Guichard, L.M. Contreras, et al., “Use Cases for SF Aware Topology Models”, draft-ietf-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model-00 (work in progress), June 2018, (adopted by the TEAS WG).
Complete list available at: http://www.arkko.com/tools/allstats/luism.contreras.html and https://www.arkko.com/tools/allstats/luismiguelcontrerasmurillo.html
- Contributor to ONF report TR-532 “Microwave Information Model”, December 2016 (https://www.opennetworking.org/images/stories/downloads/sdn-resources/technical-reports/TR-532-Microwave-Information-Model-V1.pdf)
- Contributor to ONF report TR-534 “Framework and Architecture for the Application of SDN to Carrier Networks”, July 2016 (https://www.opennetworking.org/images/stories/downloads/sdn-resources/technical-reports/TR-534_SDN_Carrier_Grade_Framework.pdf).
- Contributor to ONF report TR-521 “SDN Architecture – Issue 1.1”, January 2016 (https://www.opennetworking.org/images/stories/downloads/sdn-resources/technical-reports/TR-521_SDN_Architecture_issue_1.1.pdf).
- Lead sponsor and coordinator of the successful first-ever SDN Proof of Concept for Wireless Transport Networks carried out in October 2015 in the framework of the Open Transport WG of ONF, involving the companies Coriant, Ceragon, Huawei, NEC, SIAE and Ericsson, leveraging on ONOS as controller (https://www.opennetworking.org/news-and-events/press-releases/2572-open-networking-foundation-completes-industry-s-first-wireless-transport-sdn-proof-of-concept)
- Contributor to ETSI GR NFV-IFA 028, “Report on architecture options to support multiple administrative domains”, v3.1.1, January 2018 (http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gr/NFV-IFA/001_099/028/03.01.01_60/gr_NFV-IFA028v030101p.pdf)
- Contributor to ETSI GS NFV-EVE 005, “Report on SDN Usage in NFV Architectural Framework”, v1.1.1, December 2015 (http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gs/NFV-EVE/001_099/005/01.01.01_60/gs_NFV-EVE005v010101p.pdf).
- Contributor to ETSI MEC white paper 28, “MEC in 5G networks”, June 2018, http://www.etsi.org/images/files/ETSIWhitePapers/etsi_wp28_mec_in_5G_FINAL.pdf
- Contributor to ETSI MEC white paper 23, “Cloud RAN and MEC: A Perfect Pairing”, February 2018, https://www.etsi.org/images/files/ETSIWhitePapers/etsi_wp23_MEC_and_CRAN_ed1_FINAL.pdf