- L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, I. Soto, “PMIPv6 multicast handover optimization by the Subscription Information Acquisition through the LMA (SIAL)”, RFC 7161, March 2014.
- J.C. Zuniga, L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, S. Jeon, Y. Kim, “Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for Proxy Mobile IPv6”, RFC 7028, September 2013.
- K. Kompella, L.M. Contreras, “Resilient MPLS Rings”, draft-kompella-mpls-rmr-02, September 2015 (adopted by the MPLS WG).
- X. Xu, B. Decraene, R. Raszuk, U. Chunduri, L.M. Contreras, L. Jalil, “Advertising Tunnelling Capability in OSPF”, draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-00, October 2015 (adopted by the OSPF WG)
- L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, “Requirements for the extension of the MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces”, draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00, July 2015 (adopted by the PIM WG).
- X. Xu, M. Boucadair, C. Jacquenet, N. So, Y. Shen, U. Chunduri, H. Ni, Y. Fan, L.M. Contreras, “Performance-based BGP Routing Mechanism”, February 2015 (adopted by the IDR WG)
- L.M. Contreras, C.J. Bernardos, D.R. López, M. Boucadair, P. Iovanna, “Cooperating Layered Architecture for SDN”, draft-contreras-sdnrg-layered-sdn-04 (work in progress), October 2015.
Complete list available at: http://www.arkko.com/tools/allstats/luism.contreras.html
- Participation and follow-up of different working groups and projects: Carrier Grade SDN, Wireless Transport Network, Mobile Network, Transport API, etc.
- Lead sponsor and coordinator of the successful first-ever SDN Proof of Concept for Wireless Transport Networks carried out in October 2015 in the framework of the Open Transport WG of ONF, involving the companies Coriant, Ceragon, Huawei, NEC, SIAE and Ericsson, leveraging on ONOS as controller (https://www.opennetworking.org/news-and-events/press-releases/2572-open-networking-foundation-completes-industry-s-first-wireless-transport-sdn-proof-of-concept).
- Contributor to the ONF’s Wireless Transport SDN PoC White Paper (https://www.opennetworking.org/images/stories/downloads/sdn-resources/white-papers/ONF_Microwave_SDN_PoC_White_Paper%20v1.0.pdf)
- Contributor to ONF report “Framework and Architecture for the Application of SDN to Carrier Networks”, publication pending.
- Contributor to ETSI GS NFV-EVE 005, “Report on SDN Usage in NFV Architectural Framework”, v1.1.1, December 2015 (http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gs/NFV-EVE/001_099/005/01.01.01_60/gs_NFV-EVE005v010101p.pdf).